Acoustic Fabric – Blazer Lite
Acoustic fabric material which will allow sound to enter sound absorbent materials placed behind this material. These fabrics are not suitable for sound insulation applications.
This product is not a ‘sound absorber’ or a significant acoustically absorbent fabric, it is nominally acoustically ‘transparent’.
- Composition: 100% virgin wool.
- Environmental: Renewable and compostable.
- Weight: 330g/m² ±5%
- Width: 170cm ±2% usable
- Maintenance: Vacuum, dry clean or wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Flammability: BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 Adhered, BS 476 Part 6 Class 0 Adhered, EN 13501-1 Adhered C,s1,d0, un-adhered D,s2,d0
- Thickness: approx 1.2mm
- Minimum Order Quantity 5 linear meters
Ordering 5m means a five linear metre length, off a main roll, at 1.7m wide. This means a total of 8.5m2.
The main roll lengths can vary, generally around 50m. Your order may be supplied on two or more ‘rolls’ depending on quantity.
We have a short article about acoustic fabrics which may be useful reading.